Adelaide Food and Wine Directory, Restaurants
Phone: 08 8223 3526
Plane Tree Drive, Botanic Gardens of Adelaide.
Adelaide Botanic Gardens Restaurant
This iconic and unique restaurant serves an Australian and ever-changing seasonal, modern menu that is well balanced and innovative featuring ethically farmed and sustainable South Australian fresh produce, delicious vegetables and herbs harvested daily from the Botanic Garden's own Kitchen Garden.
The beverage list of local, national and international wines, beers and botanically inspired cocktails includes the restaurant's own Botanic Blonde beer and vermouth, with ingredients sourced from the Garden to give truly unique flavours.
In an effort to minimise food wastage, the restaurant follows a "garden to plate" philosophy.
Friendly, knowledgeable wait staff completes the whole fine-dining experience.
Enjoy the Botanic Gardens Restaurant experience. Gift Cards can be purchased via the restaurant's website.
Thursday - Sunday from midday
Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 6:30pm
Breakfast and Exclusive events are available by appointment, give them a call
- Chef of the Year 2017 - Savour Australia South Australian Restaurant & Catering Awards
- Restaurant of the Year 2017 - Savour Australia South Australian Restaurant & Catering Awards
- Hall of Fame 2017 - Savour Australia South Australian Restaurant & Catering Awards
- One Hat - Good Food Awards: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Two Stars & One Goblet and No. 37 - Gourmet Traveller Top 100 Australian Restaurants 2019
- No. 80 - Australian Financial Review Australia's Top 100 Restaurants
- 3 Forks - Adelaide Advertiser
- Australian Wine List of the Year Awards 2019 - One glass
Go to Adelaide Botanic Gardens Restaurant
Map of Adelaide Botanic Gardens Restaurant, Adelaide